Translate

Tuesday 17 February 2009

Both P & J are at home this week so I hardly ever manage to get near the computer!
What I did after writing the last entry was fell asleep then woke up in a complete panic, not knowing the time & realising I still hadn't got anyone to pick up J! Thankfully it was only 14.55 & I managed to get hold of Becky on her mobile.
Quick update:
  • We had more snow on Thursday night but school didn't shut (shame!)
  • J didn't manage to finish homework but neither did several other children.
  • J has even more homework to do over half term!
  • P's Dad coming along fine.
  • He has finally agreed to have his house rewired. Present wiring probably dates from 1920s.
  • On Sunday P & I went to healing centre we go to for a special dinner for supporters. Left J with Adam for sleepover + he & Adam went to a party in afternoon. We all had a good time.
  • Tired yesterday but otherwise I'm doing ok, back has been a lot better over last few days.
  • Trying to sort out J's bedroom. P is building cupboards in there & I am sorting out J's old train sets.
  • J & Tim spent today at a special science day in local town. Tim came back here for a while & left with 3 bags full of train set bits.
  • Trying to stop J from performing chemistry experiments on the sofa.
  • Digger seems much more settled in, J still a bit nervous with him.
  • I'm going to hospital tomorrow to have 24 hour ECG monitor attached.

No comments: