Translate

Monday 26 January 2009

I am just soooo tired today. Had a little sit down when got back from dropping off J this morning. Woke up at 11.45! Have also got a bad back, think I twisted it a bit. Managed to go round to see someone from church to deliver a special sort of mug I'd bought for her then went to get J & that's all I've done.
Went to a healing course on Saturday, it was quite a long drive but we had very good journeys both ways. A lot happened there but I'll tell you about it some other time. Some of the things God does in my life are just amazing. It's just left me exhausted for now but I'll get over it.
J is out at cubs this evening. Louise & I managed to persuade Akela to let him & Adam stay another term as they just didn't feel ready for scouts & some of the others had been in for a term longer than they had before they left. They're both sixers now which they're enjoying.
Anyway I'm going to rest.

No comments: