Translate

Sunday 15 March 2020

Feeling ill

We've been going up to see J quite a lot recently and we went up there on Friday and stayed overnight. Yesterday morning, while he and his housemate were still not up, P and I popped out to the local supermarket. I saw a nice summer dress and wanted to try it on in three sizes to see which would fit. It took ages to get an assistant to come and open the changing room. When we saw the length of the queues I understood why. (I didn't get the dress - it showed too much flab flesh at the side). We just bought a few bits and headed back to J's house.

As I walked up the path I started to feel ill, as in sick and dizzy. "We have to leave now!" I said to P and I got into the car. He packed up and we drove home. 

Since then I've been feeling ill but I haven't got a cough or fever so I don't think it's Coronavirus. Have been at home today resting. Will see what happens. 
 

No comments: