Translate

Sunday 26 July 2015

Wet weather

I have a friend at church whom I'll call Melanie who is a very lively, outgoing, beautiful person and livens up all our lives. Over the last few weeks she has been running a housegroup at her home but in a couple of months she is going to Bible College in America. On Thursday we had the last housegroup meeting and she'd cooked some yummy food for us - 'Chinese Chicken' and rice and salad and strawberries and cream. We're really going to miss her.

Woke up feeling really tired this morning. My body didn't want to go to church but my mind over-ruled it. There was a talk on healing and prayers for healing afterwards but I didn't go up which may have looked a bot strange seeig as I went out in a wheelchair but sometimes I just know it's not the right time to have prayer.

This year we decided not to go to Faith Camp for the week although we might pop up there for a day. Hope they're coping ok in this wet weather. Camping in the rain just isn't all that much fun.

Was pleased to see that they're putting in some new drainage at the bottom of our hill so hopefully it'll mean an end to the lake which forms at the bottom whenever we have heavy rain.

No comments: