Translate

Wednesday 26 December 2012

Happy Christmas

Happy Christmas!!!

My dear son bought me a stylus as a present so here I am tapping with it.

It's so nice to be back on the blog though not sure how long can go on tapping. Voice recognition was a bit hard work and frustrating.

Have had a nice Christmas, just us and Mavis yesterday.P cooked really nice dinner - turkey and trimmings. Becky had given me a beautiful table flower arrangement she had made so table looked lovely - all red and gold. Spoke to my brother, his partner and my older niece on skype. Younger niece busy watching Strictly which I had to record as flashing lights could cause Mavis to have a fit. Now I'm watching Downton on catch-up at same time as doing this and eating Celebrations (although I only really like Bounty ones).

Have had lots and lots of rain, roads quite flooded yesterday.

Went to our old church for Christmas service yesterday. Nice to see everyone. (New church didn't have Christmas Day service, there was a midnight service at the main church but I knew P and J would be like two bears with sore heads yesterday if they'd been). New associate minister, who is very nice, led service at old church, did very well. Only thing was they didn't have my favourite carol - Hark the Herald Angels. Never mind.

No comments: