Translate

Sunday 30 December 2012

Dismal days but still trusting

Hospital appointment dismal. Yes I have got arthritis but doctor not sure which type. Hadn't got blood test results or x-ray which she should have had. Suggested I have ultrasound which sounded fine - except next appointment not until March. Had more blood tests and to have some physio. When got into car just sat and cried. 

 This morning in church gave testimony which I meant to sound positive - I'm trusting God and I know He loves me in spite of everything but ended up with everyone looking at me with tragical expressions, some actually gave shocked gasps and I really wish I'd kept my mouth shut. Only good thing is two women going through hard time themselves seem to feel they can talk to me.

P and I played Monopoly with J this afternoon, he slaughtered us. Wondering if he might have a career in finance. During game I reached for a chance card at same moment as J reached to get it for me and he touched my finger. Pain was so bad I screamed and felt so bad - it wasn't his fault. 

Have sore throat today, P getting over a cold.

Really not in anyway feeling good. Keep trusting God. 



 

No comments: