Translate

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Bit of an update

Some of what's happening with us at the moment:

J is getting on well at school, still playing steel pans, piano going well, still at scouts for this term, having ice-skating lessons once a week, also having a German tutor which is definitely making a difference and going to church youth club once a month. As well as which he's busy with work for GCSEs. Phew.

P is very busy at the moment clearing out our loft. He's finding all sorts of things up there that we'd forgotten we owned. Some of it I packed away before we moved 10 years ago and it's only just come into the light again. It's good that we've found our spare teacups ready for the horde of visitors.

I was busy trying to tidy up but on Monday one of P's tools fell  on my foot - ouch - and I think the bone is slightly cracked so I'm trying not to put weight on that foot which means the other ankle is now playing up so limited mobility even more limited. Sigh.

No comments: