Translate

Friday 2 July 2010

Will J ever get his timing right?

J's piano exam is next week & last night in his lesson his playing was just all over the place & his behaviour wasn't much better. He couldn't seem to pick up on the fact that his teacher & I were nearly tearing our hair out. His teacher is incredibly patient, if I was him I'd have been screaming. After J had gone out of the room we had a little talk in which I mentioned possibility that J might fail.

Teacher looked very serious: 'I've never had a failure before. I don't want a failure Liz.'

Ok that's all very well, he doesn't want to upset his perfect record but he's the one who has got J to this point & has probably put him in for his exam before he's ready.

Anyway J & I agreed we will really go for it this week & work really hard.

No comments: