Translate

Monday 19 April 2010

Ill again

Hi, this is me writing from J's futon where I've spent most of the day being ill while J has spent most of the day being ill in his bunk bed. We both seem to have some sort of virus - slight sore throat, headaches & dizziness. I am so fed up of all this illness. He should be back at school today but isn't.
Meanwhile I am still trying to do preparations for Pudding & Prayer Evening which is this Friday. J has helped me do some of stuff on computer. Have got most of it together, now I think. Just need to finish leaflet with ideas for prayer + a few signs for youth activities.
P's Dad is now home & doing quite well but is a bit weak. Surgery phoned this morning & said hospital had phoned to say after he'd gone home they'd discovered he'd got MRSA. Phoned Becky & asked if she could possibly pick up his prescription. She texted back one about minute later & said she'd got it - she'd been walking past surgery!
My Dad has been quite unwell but says he's getting better.
There seems to be a lot going on really. What isn't going on is J's History homework. Wonder if I can convince him he's well enough to do it.

No comments: