Translate

Wednesday 14 April 2010

Back home

It's happened! J & I went shopping for shoes today & he got half a size larger than me! He's going to be taller than me before I know it. Took Tim round town as well as Becky is taking older daughter to university interview. Most of time tried to pretend J & T not with me. They kept fighting! T had first ever experience of a Subway. My 'try to eat healthier campaign' step1 is 'no mayo on subways' so I had sweet onion sauce. I wonder how many calories are in it though?

We have been to Wales for Easter & it was so wonderful, we had lovely weather, shared Easter eggs with my family, went to church with my older niece & her granny & it was really good lively service, all went out for lunch to hotel, celebrated younger niece's birthday, went out lots of places, ate lots of nice food (especially yummy Spanish restaurant last night), spent time in beautiful scenery just chilling out & not thinking of housework at all .... & I want to be back there. I miss being on holiday & I miss being with my family so much, it's like an ache inside.


No comments: