Translate

Wednesday 26 August 2009

Wales

Where we went was to Wales for a couple of days to see my brother & family. We took a different route this time - a southern one so we weren't able to call in on friends we saw last time (but we will come & see you again!). I didn't like this route very much because it was over steep windy mountain roads & made me feel sick. Younger niece was doing activities during the day but we went out with older niece who is 13 & a lovely girl. She & J are just like brother & sister together. We also took my brother's mother in law with us one day, she is living half the time in a flat built into what was originally their garage & the other half in a flat back in her home town.
Anyway we had a really nice time & in the evenings I managed some Barbie play time with my younger niece.

No comments: