Translate

Thursday 27 August 2009

Scream time!

Now as a complete break from uploading beautiful tranquil beach scenes I am going to silently scream because buying & getting J to try on his school uniform has turned me into a stressed-out gibbering wreck!!!

Aaaaaagh!!!

How can trying on one simple pair of white PE socks be such major trauma, how can it? They are the largest size they make & he's struggling to get them onto his feet. Ok, that's not easy for him but is throwing them across the room really the answer?

And now we're onto the football socks. J has a very vociferously totally negative attitude to his football kit as he doesn't want to play football or rugby. I don't think he needs to worry as he'll probably spend the whole lesson trying to get his kit on. If he throws a football boot at me he goes up for adoption. And no, I've just said to him, he can't chop off the studs.

And the trousers said Age 13 on the hanger & when we took them out at home they're Age 11 & too short.

And I've still got to wash, iron & label this lot.

I must say though that he does look pretty smart in his uniform.

No comments: