Translate

Tuesday 23 January 2018

We all enjoy Italian food

We went to see J at the weekend. His uni is further north than we live and I've learnt that I need to wrap up warm when we visit. Just as well because the weather was awful. Rain all the way then when we got ther the delights of sleet then it turned to snow. However despite that we had a lovely time with him and all went out to an Italian for lunch. Seriously nice risotto.

And this was J's dessert:

  
The photo doesn't really convey the sheer hugeness of it. This was a nutella filled calzone. P meanwhile had tiramisu and I had ... a decaff latte while feeling very virtuous. Well I need to be virtuous because the weight loss plan sort of went a bit wrong last year. I think deciding to make my own Easter eggs was a mistake - required far too much tasting and set me off on a downwards slope. Sooo... New Year new start.

No comments: