Translate

Friday 19 January 2018

Hello Again

Ok six months has passed since I blogged. Part of the reason for this has been that for quite a lot of that time my laptop has been faulty. It took quite a while to convince P that it was functionally challenged because for a time whenever he switched it on it worked. I decided that the problem was that it just didn't like me. In fact the hard drive had 'an intermittent fault'. It has now been replaced so here I am again.

I can't really recount the whole of the last six months in a post. I'll just see what I feel like writing when I post.

Anyway J is in his second year at uni. He was ill at the end of lst term and has been ill since he went back this term which is concerning me quite a bit.

Things with P and me are ticking along much the same really. Church is going well. German lessons are going well and I have just about mastered subordinate clauses.

We had a good Christmas. Mavis was with us for Christmas Day and Boxing Day. She has been slowly deteriorating a bit over the last year - gradually getting a bit more confused and a bit more tired - with occasional admissions to hospital.

We spent New Year with my brother and family in Wales and had a great time. We went to a New Year's Eve party which was really nice but we were sooo tired the next day. Can't take the pace any more.


No comments: