Translate

Thursday 1 September 2016

Lunch with a friend and I can make pyjamas

Yesterday met up with a friend from previous church for lunch. Meeting up with people not at all simple when you have mobility issues but P drove me to town and he and J went off to lunch elsewhere and to do a bit of shopping for uni. I was able to use my scooter to get to cafe and had a great time together and said must do it more often. Yay.

P and J got kitchen stuff they wanted but didn't do so well on clothes - not easy when you have 37 inch legs. I offered to make J some pyjamas and they both laughed. I can. I can make pyjamas. Talking of which, after a lot of issues - like that when I first tried them on the wouldn't go over my hips, I finished making my trousers and, after some modification, they are very comfortable.

No comments: