Translate

Tuesday 27 January 2015

Bit if an update

We headed off to Wales the Sunday after Christmas ( delayed a day cos of P's cold). Had a really nice time with my family and a nice New year's party with my brother's friends. Weather was a bit icy at times but not too bad. On the journey home I started going down with the cold and spent a couple of days in bed but just glad I didn't get it over Christmas.

J had an extra two weeks off school - the first as study leave and then he had mock exams during the second week. He said they went ok. They have a formal mock results day next Thursday. I think it's meant to scare them a bit into working harder - imagining opening the real thing in August.

J is doing an Alpha course at church which he's enjoying. His friend Tim goes along as well.

Our church is going well, hosted the Unity service last week - very well attended.

Went on another healing course on Saturday - very good.

No comments: