Translate

Saturday 12 July 2014

Curry night

Just should mention that last week I went out for a church 'ladies curry night'. Going out without P is a really big deal nowadays and Becky wasn't able to come. I thought at least with curry I wouldn't have to ask anyone to cut up my food for me. P dropped me off and was going to pick me up again but new friend from church, Melanie, said she'd drive me home. I said she should fold down wheelchair handles before putting it in car but couldn't remember how to do it so she shoved it in anyway and door wouldn't close with handles unfolded and bit of a job trying to get it out again but then I remembered how to unfold them so all right in the end.

Food was very nice - I had chick pea, sweet potato and spinach curry. There was also naan bread, 2 poppadums, rice and mango chutney. Yum.

No comments: