Translate

Sunday 6 July 2014

Bit of an update

Wow Wimbledon was good this year especially the men's final. I couldn't decide who I wanted to win - I like both of them.

Sixth Form Taster Day went well - he looked so smart and grown up. I ordered some trousers from Gap which arrived just in time.

Have had a couple of days out - one at the sea-side and one in London where we spent a lot of time looking for an ASK restaurant as P had vouchers but after a long walk including sheltering from the rain we discovered a new shopping centre was being built on top of where it had been so we ended up in another Italian which was nice but a bit pricey. We had intended to go up the tower in Westminster Cathedral as it's advertised as having a lift. When we got there the man said to me 'If the lift breaks down, which it does sometimes, can you walk down 370 steps?' Er no, so we decided P and J would go up and I'd stay in the cafe. 'Sorry the cafes up a spiral staircase.' What? So we went to the National Portrait Gallery istead which was quite interesting.

Baby Benjamin was dedicated today - he is lovely and smiley now.

No comments: