Translate

Friday 25 October 2013

Autumn

It was so lovely yesterday afternoon we decided to go out. Went to lake and found they've made a new footpath, had a really nice time. I just love Autumn.

I should mention that during my latest blogging interlude we had our 25th wedding anniversary and we went to Scotland - revisiting where we went on honeymoon. Had lovely time. Will post some photos sometime. J stayed with Becky. Realised mobile phones have some disadvantages as without them we would have been blissfully ignorant of fact that he missed the bus twice and thought he was going down with a serious illness. Still he survived.

When I'm feeling low I just think of that beautiful Galloway coastline looking across the Solway - dappled shades of muted turquoise and dusky pink with the purple mounds of the Lake District on the other side.

No comments: