Translate

Friday 29 June 2012

Update

It's that time of year again - when I'm glued to the TV watching tennis and my family complain I'm neglecting them - it's only 2 weeks boys. Can you believe Nadal is out?!! I'm watching Federer at two sets down but he's fighting back in the third and who knows?

Life has been a bit hectic recently. On Friday I went for some personal prayer ministry at the healing centre I go to at Surrey. It was very helpful but I felt exhausted afterwards. On Saturday J had a Maths workshop in Suffolk. We spent the day going to a church flower festival, 'tea at the Rectory' and a village fete, accompanied by lots of tea and cake. In the evening my brother came to visit and was very pleased with our new shower. I haven't blogged about having it because I wanted it to be a surprise for him. I have to say I really like our shower. It's got a separate hand-held head and a large drench head that you stand under and feel like you're in a warm rain shower. Bliss.

 On Sunday we had church in the morning at which they announced they've got a potential assistant minister in the pipeline. In the afternoon we went to a 'churches together' in the park event then to the village flower festival where the scouts were helping with the coconut shy. P won a coconut and I got stuck in the mud in my scooter and had to be dragged out. (Embarrassing wheelchair incident number 2456).  We then went on to a worship evening at 'Other Church'.


On Monday we spent the whole day test driving cars as we are looking for a new one.


On Tuesday J was off school ill.
On Wednesday J said he felt ill but went in to do his end of year exams.

As for yesterday - that will have to wait for another post.







 

No comments: