Translate

Sunday 27 June 2010

Hot Sunday

There are just no words to describe our football team's performance. I'm just not going to say any more. After watching this event I'm not mentioning J & I went swimming & there were loads of people at the pool. It was like the beach. I wanted to go in to try out my new swimsuit but I waited until nearly everyone had gone because I was feeling fat, I don't know why really because I don't think anyone else was what you'd call super slim. Anyway it was quite nice in the water but I did wish I'd gone in earlier so I could have sat in the sun drying out a bit longer.

J was so funny walking round in his flippers, a bit like an elongated penguin.

Today has been really hot but in the heat our house really comes into it's own - it's so cool.

I feel in a bit of a fed up mood today, I don't know why really, I have such a lot to be thankful for.

No comments: