Translate

Thursday 24 June 2010

Don't tell Dad

I just tried to put a nice picture in here but the internet was too slow to let me do it. Never mind.

Here are some updates:


  • Dad doing well although has been told to take it very easy
  • My brother's hand doing well, he says it's more painful as it gets better due to nerves growing back. Scar looks like a tiger scratched him!
  • Minister's mum doing well, was at church on Sunday though quite pale & thin
  • Organising youth event has been seriously stressful! Why can't they give in their forms on time?!!
  • I have got an (almost) all terrain new outdoor scooter. I call it Monster Mean Machine. It has seriously improved my quality of life. I can even get to the compost tip by myself now. Bliss!!
  • In the last week I have reversed our car into Dorothy's car, reversed Monster Mean Machine into our car's wing mirror, reversed the car into Monster Mean Machine's shed & reversed the car into the rubbish bin. What is wrong with me?
  • I have discovered that telling J not to tell Dad what I've hit with the car doesn't work.

No comments: