Translate

Thursday 17 December 2009

Cold frosty morning

Cold & frosty here but only a few flakes of snow. Drove back way to school through country lanes, very pretty & beautiful sunrise over frosty fields but roads very icy.

Had really good time at P's housegroup social. Was billed as 'mulled wine & mince pies' which was bit of prob for me as I'm off alcohol at moment because of tablets I'm taking & I don't like mince pies but they had mulled apple juice & chocolate brownies as well. Yum. Some nice people to talk to, sadly had to leave early to pick up J from scouts Christmas party. Boys emerged with variously shaped blobs of dough from which oozed mincemeat. They described these as mince pies which they'd made themselves. They enjoyed it anyway.

Yesterday had coffee morning Christmas lunch which was very nice except the fruit crumble which was a bit stodgy. P came too which was nice.

I really have to get on with my Christmas letter now. Don't know what to write!


No comments: