Translate

Tuesday 22 December 2009

5 hours of shopping

Yesterday woke up with really busy day ahead of me. P took his Dad off to doctors for flu vaccine & blood test & took J to drop him off at Becky's. I had so many cards to write & presents to wrap I was just going to get on with them, then I thought I would just sit down and spend a bit of time with God. It turned into such a peaceful time when I felt so close to Him I was so glad I hadn't decided I was so busy.
When P came back I went into town with him & spent 5 hours shopping! I actually really enjoyed it, the shops were quieter than last time & it was one of those days when everyone seemed to be helpful re the scooter. In BHS I was looking for a necklace for Becky & about 5 came off the stand all at once & got in a real tangle but the assistant was ever so sweet & sorted them out for me. I joined the queue clutching the one I'd chosen then I saw one on another stand that looked even nicer. As the queue snaked right past it I was able to grab it - & it was exactly the same as the one I was holding. Am I losing it or something?
As we drove to pick up J it started pelting snow but later it turned to rain. Today there was quite a lot of thaw but it's now frozen over. Apparently it should warm up tomorrow.

No comments: