Translate

Sunday 25 August 2019

What am I like?

Well we have been away. Perhaps I'll write about that tomorrow.

Went to church this morning where we had a lively and unusual service.

A cute little baby was crawling around playing with a ball when it rolled out of reach under my chair. I picked it up and rolled it back and missed by several metres. He sat there bewildered as it shot past him and everyone nearby was laughing. Oops! And I used to wonder why I was always picked last for the teams in PE.

After the service there were two drink bottles left behind. They had names on - the children in the family who were leading the service. We took them home, I texted their mum, they came and I handed them over. A couple of minutes later mum texted and said one of them wasn't theirs - I'd given them P's drink bottle instead of the little boy's.

What am I like?

No comments: