Translate

Wednesday 17 July 2019

Tennis finals and t-shirts

Well we had two amazing tennis finals didn't we! When it came to the men's tennis I really didn't know which one of the 'big three' I most wanted to win. I wanted them all to win really.

So there's now a bit of an empty space in my life in the afternoons. I have been filling it up this afternoon by cutting up t-shirts. This is because some of my t-shirts are annoyingly long. I didn't cut the first one very straight though.



Don't know what my needlework teacher would have said. Well yes I do actually.

Today didn't really get off to a very good start. I woke up feeling bleh... P bought me some Weetabix and two mugs of tea in bed. These were on a tray. I ate the Weetabix and drank one mug of tea. I got up. I sat down rather bouncily on the bed to do my hair. Tea everywhere! This was a bit frustrating as we had changed all the bedding last night but thankfully we had a waterproof mattress cover.
In fact I'm still feeling bleh so I'm now resting instead of hacking t-shirts to pieces.

No comments: