Translate

Friday 5 October 2018

First day back at German

This is me blogging again after six months. Quite a lot has happened and not all of it has been easy. Some of it has been really difficult. I can't really talk about most of it though.

Anyway here I am on October 5th 2018 and today I went back to German for the new academic year and P didn't. He's given up. Feels he hasn't got time. To my surprise three of the others have also given up but two new people are apparently going to join us.

P dropped me off with my scooter and I managed fine, with the others holding doors open for me. The first day we have to do lots of assessments to see where we are at. The teacher said I am doing well with my speaking because even though I can't always remember what changes at the end of the word I know that something does change. Actually (don't tell anyone) she's going to give me some extension homework which she isn't giving to the others. Wow. To be honest though I do work at German. Could work even harder really; perhaps I will.

It was nice to catch up with the others anyway.
 
 P picked me up afterwards, we had a quick lunch then went to visit Mavis. There is a bit of a long saga to do with Mavis. Been a bit stressful. May write about it later.

Then we went to the tip to get rid of a few bits and pieces. Then we had a lovely 'walk' along the river in the sunshine.

No comments: