Translate

Monday 4 May 2015

Oops

After a busy morning yesterday - left for church 8.30 back home 14.00 (although did include lunch at Wetherspoons with few of others) was having a nice rest when 

text from my brother:

'stuck in traffic'

Why are you telling me you're stuck in traffic?

Gradually a memory began to worm its way to the surface of my brain - a memory of my brother saying he was coming to stay the night on May 3rd.

"Er P..."
"J off the sofa now and help me tidy up please."

Normally when my brother comes P has prepared a huge meal so I had to admit I'd forgotten but I think P did very well to rustle up teriyaki chicken and rice for him at such short notice.

Anyway we had a very nice evening with him and played one of J's complicated board games (all J's board games are complicated because if they're not he changes the rules).

No comments: