Translate

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Good news part 2


Bit of good news 2):

After 2 years of trying to lose weight so I can get back into my dark blue embroidered jeans I'VE DONE IT!!! Only thing is they look a bit old-fashioned now. Never mind I'm going to wear them. Can also get into Next green skinny jeans I bought to cheer me up after hospital appointment in April when had steroid injection in my finger (Youch!!!) then found they were too tight and into jeggings bought last year and into denim skirt got on ebay a couple of years ago. Life is sweet.

Must make sure I'm disciplined over Christmas & don't put weight back on again. Today went out for lunch with coffee morning crowd. Had prawn cocktail in a tortilla cup, turkey & trimmings then sorbet (Becky next to me had same starter, hunter's chicken with chips, cheesecake with cream and ice-cream then a mince-pie, not sure her weight-loss program going quite to plan). Woman opposite me had a bag of crisps just before her lunch, not sure why. Had a nice time. P and new associate minister from old church seem to be hitting it off which is good.

No comments: