Translate

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Determination

Aaah wasn't the Royal Wedding lovely & she looked beautiful. I watched it nearly all day. The only thing which is a bit puzzling is he's like some day going to be head of the Church of England & haven't they sort of been living together for the last few years? Hmm

On Saturday we went out for a walk by a river & it was seriously cold in the wind. On Sunday we had the Unity Fun Day at which half of me was hot (in the sun) & half of me was freezing (in the wind) so I huddled up in our picnic rug & people kept laughing at me. Apart from that people seemed to have a good time. Becky's oldest son was going round telling people his girlfriend's pregnant (this being his child, the little girl she's got now has a different father). It makes J having dyslexia pale into insignificance. Becky's not a happy bunny as she doesn't feel this is the right girl for him & was hoping they would drift apart. In between telling people the news he was arguing with his sister like a 10 year old. Sadly there are two children who have a very uncertain future.

In August I put my name down for a personal ministry appointment at the healing centre I go to in Surrey. On Saturday they phoned & said could I come yesterday! P found he could manage it & we set off at 6.50 leaving J to get the bus, letting himself out through the French Doors. 9 miles down the road J phoned - we'd locked all his shoes in the porch. There was no choice but to go back. We managed to make it just in time. The prayer time was very worthwhile though & we dealt with a lot of stuff. One of the people praying with me said how determined I am, keeping on after all these years of looking for healing but I said to him I've come this far I'm not giving up now. And I'm not.

No comments: